• • • •
Do you have crappy nails!? ME TOO!! Paper-thin nails that always break, peel and bend. Not cool! I’ve tried all of the polishes that promise to give you strong and long nails, but I have never noticed a difference.
The other day, on a rerun of Dr. Oz, they were talking about how garlic can help in strengthening and growing your nails! This may seem weird and stinky but don’t worry…the smell disappears once it is dry!
I just started this method so I will report back on the long term results soon!
Follow these simple steps and let me know if it works for you!
- Use any basic clear polish.
- Finely chop or mince 1 clove of garlic.
- Drain approximately 1/4 of the polish out of the bottle as to not overflow.
- Pack the chopped garlic into the bottle.
- Put the bottle away to steep for 7-10 days.
- Apply 2 coats of polish to bare clean nails and let it dry.
*Also…I would like to apologize to my followers for all the annoying e-mails last Friday. I just learned how to use Polyvore and I didn’t realize what I was doing on there was showing up on my blog too. I was trying to make an Albin Home Vision Board.