• • • •
Creating your own products is fun, and you know what is going into them. If you really look into what you are letting your skin absorb from store-bought items, it can be scary. Green tea is great for your complexion…it improves the skin’s elasticity, helps draw out impurities and reduce large pores. Plus its cost-effective, and great for gift giving!
- 1 Green Tea bag or 1 T loose tea
- Lavender Essential Oil (90 drops total, 15 per bottle)
- Boiling Water (2 1\2 cup)
- Bottle for storage (6)
- Labels (6)
- In a large bowl pour 2 1/2 cups boiling water over 1 tea bag or approximately 1 T loose tea.
- Let steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Strain with cheese cloth or remove tea bags.
- Put in the fridge to cool.
- Put 15 Lavender drops in each bottle.
- Funnel cooled tea into bottle.
- Attach label
Let me know what you think!
Side note: the inspiration for this post comes from- www.xovain.com