• • • •
Ceviche is a great dish to enjoy on the beach in Mexico or, in my case, the couch in Oklahoma. This recipe is light, refreshing and easy to make. I just love it.
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 lb shrimp, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 jalapeño, finely chopped
- 1 medium tomato, finely chopped
- 2 Tbs fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- Fresh garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Remove the tails from the shrimp.
- Place the shrimp and half of lime juice in a bowl.
- Let stand for 15 minutes.
- In a different bowl mix the remaining lime juice, red onion, jalapeño, tomato, garlic and cilantro.
- Let veggies soak 15 minutes.
- Combine both bowls and season with salt.
- Serve with saltine crackers.
I hope you like it!