• • • •
This recipe is my version of the Blue Cheese Steak Salad from Zebadiah’s in Angel Fire, New Mexico. Ladies, even my husband likes this salad!
- Romaine lettuce
- Cherry tomatoes
- Red or yellow onion
- Sliced almonds (candied, honey, plain, whatever you like)
- Blue cheese, crumbled
- Your favorite marinated steak
- Balsamic vinegar
- Marinate and cook your favorite steak. I like to cook mine on the grill.
- Let the cooked steak cool in the refrigerator
- Chop lettuce and onion (I prefer red onion on this salad, I just chopped yellow incase my husband didn’t want red)
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half
- Build salad with listed ingredients
- Top with steak, almonds, blue cheese and balsamic vinegar
I did not list any measurements because I like to keep everything in separate pyrex containers in the refrigerator and build my own individual salad. When you get tired of blue cheese just swap it out for shredded cheese and easily make a completely different salad